We can help you - Join our group page on LinkedIn!
USBLN Newsletter "Biz2Biz Report" monthly newsletter!
WEBINAR EVENT: Join Us!
Providing Reasonable Accommodations to Employees with Mental Health Impairments Webinar
Date: April 23, 2014 / 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Location: Your Desk! Or Rhode Island College, Sherlock Center on Disabilities, Providence, RI
Fee: No Cost to Participate
Deadline: April 14, 2014 (or as space permits)
Registration: Register online or by mail
Who should attend?
Federal contractors (Sec. 503 Rehab Act) as well as any employer, large or small, managers, and HR professionals.
Through this training you will...
- Describe the how, when, and why of disclosing a mental health impairment in the workplace;
- Recognize limitations in the workplace associated with mental health impairments;
- Identify accommodations for these limitations;
- Discover real-life accommodation situations and solutions
Click here to: REGISTER ONLINE
Discover The Advantages
Employers who have discovered the advantages of hiring or retaining individuals with disabilities in the workplace participate in sharing best practice strategies with other employers across industry groups and lines of business.
They come together with a common goal - Return on Investment.
Employers who are seeking information, training and education on tapping into this business resource are joining BLN’s across the nation in order to benefit from experience of others.We can help you
Develop A Network.
Employers build a network where they can exchange best practices as well as learn new methods to recruit and retain individuals with disabilities in their workforce.
Become engaged in a variety of activities.
- Recruiting and promoting workers with disabilities
- Attending forums that provide information on critical disability employment issues
- Conducting interviewing etiquette and accommodation training
- Serving as mentors to students and adults with disabilities ... and many more
Benefits of RIBLN Chapter Members
Bottom line results
Avenue for giving back to the community
Add your voice to the new voice of business in Rhode Island that speaks with authority on issues of employment and disability.
Learn about innovative employment solutions that have been successful for businesses across the state.
No cost to join as an affiliate member.