We can help you - Join our group page on LinkedIn!
October 17, 2014
Expect. Employ. Empower.
AUDIENCE: HR Professionals, Hiring Leaders, EEO/AA Professionals, Champions for Disability Employment
Registration is required. There is no cost to attend!
In honor of National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM), CVS HEALTH is partnering with the RIBLN to host this informative Forum.
DATE & TIME: October 17th, 10 am - 12 pm
LOCATION: CVS Health, 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI
FORUM WILL ADDRESS:
- Building the business case for hiring people with disabilities
- Medical vs. social models of understanding disability
- Disability etiquette/creating an inclusive work environment
- How to increase self-identification to aid in OFCCP Compliance
- Reasonable Accommodations
Take a Look!: online training curriculum tool for employers/HR staff regarding hiring and retention of people with disability:
Employers who have discovered the advantages of hiring or retaining individuals with disabilities in the workplace participate in sharing best practice strategies with other employers across industry groups and lines of business.
They come together with a common goal - Return on Investment.
Employers who are seeking information, training and education on tapping into this business resource are joining BLN’s across the nation in order to benefit from experience of others.We can help you
Develop A Network.
Employers build a network where they can exchange best practices as well as learn new methods to recruit and retain individuals with disabilities in their workforce.
Become engaged in a variety of activities.
- Recruiting and promoting workers with disabilities
- Attending forums that provide information on critical disability employment issues
- Conducting interviewing etiquette and accommodation training
- Serving as mentors to students and adults with disabilities ... and many more
Benefits of RIBLN Chapter Members
Bottom line results
Avenue for giving back to the community
Add your voice to the new voice of business in Rhode Island that speaks with authority on issues of employment and disability.
Learn about innovative employment solutions that have been successful for businesses across the state.
No cost to join as an affiliate member.